Larry the dolphin is a dolphin living off the coast of
Hawaii
Larry is a
bully who hurts the other fishes feelings
He would
say many mean thing like stupid stingray you don’t have a head or stupid clown
fish orange is a weird color
Larry would say mean things to the fish day
and night during and after school
Until one
day a new student came to Larry’s school. His name was chompers and he was a
even bigger bully than Larry. He was a baby great white shark and he was bigger
than Larry.
Now it was Larry’s turn to be
called mean names and he didn’t like it at all he hated how it made him feel
Larry didn't know what to do he was so used to being the biggest he never thought it
would change.
One day
ugly the tuna and Tim the stingray found Larry crying “what’s wrong lary “ they
asked “yea how do you like it…. Err I mean that’s terrible maybe we could help
you feel better we developed a couple tricks while you were bullying us to make
the hurt go away. “yeah don’t see why not now that you’re a loser like us… I I
um mean a cool nice person “.
From that
day on Larry began to hang out with Tim and ugly until one day Larry decided to
talk to chompers “hey chompers” “What do you want nerd cant you see I’m busy
with these nerds” chomper said “you should stop being such a meany I mean I
know you only do it because your in secure about not being the smartest person
but hey neither am I and with some help you could become very smart you just
have to ask”\
“you really mean it I do need a tutor your right I have been
a meany thank you so much maybe one day I can learn not to bully but I have
some time to go” chompers said as he shoved Larry to the ground then he helped
him up and swam away.
No comments:
Post a Comment